Sonntag, 19. Januar 2020

Dithmarscher Kohlpfanne


Die erste Feier des Jahres ist traditionell der Geburtstag meines besten Freundes. Ich sah zu, wie er die ebenso traditionelle Dithmarscher Kohlpfanne zubereitete, die am Abend ein Dutzend Gäste erfreute.


The birthday party of my best friend is the first feast of the new year. It has become a tradition to prepare a local delicacy for the evening. Over the years he has become excellent at preparing it. The Dithmarscher Kohlpfanne is a very distant relative of Irish Stew, consisting mainly of cabbage, pork, bacon, onions, and seasoning. It is best accompanied by Guinness Stout and Danish Akvavit.




Nach meinen Posts im November war ich damit beschäftigt, für mehrere Bogenturniere zu trainieren. Ich hatte meinen geliebten Sport lange unterbrochen, weil meine fotografischen Projekte nicht genug Zeit für ein ausreichendes Training ließen. 

Schließlich vermißte ich ihn so sehr, daß ich im April wieder von vorne anfing. In Zukunft werde ich meine Zeit gleichmäßig zwischen Bogensport und Fotografie teilen.



After my posts from Berlin in November I was busy training for several archery competitions. For eight years, I had neglected my favorite sport because photography kept me busy. 

Finally, I missed archery so much that I took up training again in April. Photography and archery will occupy most of my time in future. 

www.gehape.hamburg


Expect a return to some of my older photographic subjects plus anything new that inspires me.

Thank you for your continuing interest in a very subjective blog. 

A peaceful and happy 2020 to all of you, wherever you may live!